FENOPREN FD black – Specifically designed, gap-filling adhesive for bonding of rubber with various materials.
• Permanently elastic adhesive joint
• Very good water resistance
• Very good heat resistance
• Free of toluol
• Thixotropic, it does not drip and run off, thus enabling work on vertical workpieces
• High initial adhesion
• Reaches functional strength in a short period of time
FENOPREN FD is specifically for bonding of rubber materials such as CR, EPDM, NBR and SBR with a variety of different materials like metal, glass, wood, mineral substrates as well as plastics such as PVC-Hard or PS.
The adhesive is used in window and door construction for bonding and sealing of profile material, in particular APTK-gaskets.
As well as for the sealing of cutting and mitre surfaces on glazing gaskets in many industrial areas.
|644934||FENOPREN FD||180 g Tube||20 Tubes in a box|