FENOPREN FD black – Specifically designed, gap-filling adhesive for bonding rubber with various materials.
• Permanently elastic adhesive joint
• Very good water resistance
• Very good heat resistance
• Free of toluene
• Thixotropic, it does not drip and run off, thus enabling work on vertical workpieces
• High initial adhesion
• Reaches functional strength in a short period of time
FENOPREN FD was specifically designed for bonding rubber materials such as CR, EPDM, NBR and SBR with a variety of different materials like metal, glass, wood, mineral substrates as well as plastics such as PVC hard or PS.
The adhesive is used in window and door construction for bonding and sealing profile material, in particular APTK gaskets as well as for sealing cutting and mitre surfaces on glazing gaskets in many industrial areas.
|644934||FENOPREN FD||180 g tube||20 tubes in a box|