FENOPUR® DUETT quick 20 is a 2-component reaction-adhesive with an accelerated pot life based on polyurethane for bonding metals amongst themselves and with other materials, such as wood, PVC hard and GRP.
The adhesive is particularly suitable for bonding of corner brackets during the construction of aluminium windows and doors, as well as containers and vehicles. Choose FENOPUR® DUETT quick 20 if you produce composite elements with PS, PUR and PVC hard. Due to the fact that the adhesive is free from solvents, it is suitable for bonding coated and anodised aluminium surfaces.
In addition, FENOPUR® DUETT quick 20 has got hard and tough adhesive joint and outstanding weather resistance, which makes it ideal for use in a lot of different industrial fields.
FENOPUR® DUETT has been tested by ift-Rosenheim, test report no. 14-002301-PR01: "Determination of the tensile strength of aluminium corner connectors when new and after aging"
• High tensile and shear strength
• Wide adhesion spectrum
• Fast curing
• Good filling characteristics
• Can be coloured
• Can be coated
FENOPUR® DUETT quick 20 is used on various industrial fields:
• Window, door and facades construction
• Containers and automotive construction
• Processing of ceramics, artificial stone and natural stone
• General processing of metals
• Processing of concrete and building materials
• Ventilation and air conditioning technology
• Composite panels construction
• Processing of wood
|200160-20Min.||FENOPUR® DUETT quick 20||525 g twin-cartridge||6 pieces in a box|
|200162-20Min.||FENOPUR® DUETT quick 20||825 g twin-cartridge||6 pieces in a box|