FENOBOND® Methacrylat is a high-viscosity, 2-component, methacrylate-based adhesive for bonding of thermoformable plastics, metals and composite parts.
• Mixing ration 1:1, thixotropic
• Excellent tensile shear strength
• Doesn’t run off
• Cures at room temperature
• Resistant to gasoline, oil, mild acids and alkalis
• Resistant to weather and humidity
FENOBOND® Methacrylat is used for bonding of:
PVC and vinyl products, ABS, Bonding of bronze, Acrylic products (PMMA), Polyester, Concrete, Styrene resins, Vinyl ester, PC mixtures, PBT mixtures, PPO mixtures, Epoxides, Wood, etc.
|200197||FENOBOND® Methacrylat||50 g Twin-Cartridge||12 Pieces including 12 mixing-nozzles a box|