FENOPUR® DUETT is a 2-component reaction-adhesive with an accelerated pot life based on polyurethane for bonding metals amongst themselves and with other materials, such as wood, PVC hard and GRP.
The adhesive is especially suitable for bonding of corner connectors during the construction of aluminium windows and doors, as well as containers and vehicles. FENOPUR® DUETT should be your adhesive of choice if you are producing composite elements with PS, PUR and PVC hard. Due to the fact that the adhesive is free from solvents, it is suitable for bonding coated and anodized aluminum surfaces.
In addition, FENOPUR® DUETT has got a tough adhesive joint and outstanding weather resistance, which makes it ideal for use in a lot of different industrial fields.
FENOPUR® DUETT has been tested by ift-Rosenheim, test report no. 14-002301-PR01: "Determination of the tensile strength of aluminum corner connectors when new and after aging"
• High tensile and shear strenght
• Wide adhesion spectrum
• Fast curing
• Good filling characterisitcs
• Can be coloured
• Can be over-coated
FENOPUR® DUETT quick 20 is used on various industrial fields:
• Construction of windows, doors and facades
• Construction of containers and vehicles
• Processing of ceramics, artificial stone and natural stone
• Processing of metals
• Processing of concrete and building materials
• Construction of ventilation and air conditioning
• Construction of composite panels
• Processing of wood
|200160-20Min.||FENOPUR® DUETT quick 20||525 g Twin-Cartridge||6 Pieces in a box|
|200162-20Min.||FENOPUR® DUETT quick 20||825 g Twin-Cartridge||6 Pieces in a box|